Aspadol 200mg ER Tablets| Tapentadol |Treat pain
$370.00 – $1,200.00
Aspadol 200mg Tablet helps to relieve moderate to severe pain like toothache, headache, or in conditions that affect joints and muscles. It works by blocking chemical messengers in the brain that tell us we have pain. It can help relieve pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
What is Aspadol 200mg?
Aspadol 200mg ER is a brand name for the generic drug tapentadol, which is an opioid pain medication. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain (both acute or chronic).
You can Consume tapentadol, whether if you are suffering from short-term or long-term discomfort.
It is a commonly used opioid for the treatment of mild to severe pain due to its enhanced tolerability.
Aspadol 200 mg can also be used to treat chronic pain, but it is not the first choice for this condition. It is usually reserved for people who have not responded to other treatments, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or other opioids.
Here are some of the uses of Aspadol 200mg:
To treat pain:
- after surgery.
- in people with cancer.
- in people with chronic conditions.
- from Arthritis or fibromyalgia
- during childbirth
- Back pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
How does Aspadol 200mg work?
Aspadol 200 mg works by binding to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord. This blocks pain signals from reaching the brain, which relieves discomfort.
How to take Aspadol 200mg safely?
- To take the medication safely, it is important to follow these tips:
- Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take more or less of the dosage than prescribed.
- Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after consumption, as it can cause drowsiness.
- Store the medication at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
- Keep the medication out of the reach of children and pets.
- When the product is expired or no longer needed, dispose of it properly.
Who should not take Aspadol 200 mg?
- Aspadol 200 should not be taken by people who have a history of drug abuse or addiction, or who are taking MAO inhibitors.
- It should also not be taken by people who have severe breathing problems or a bowel obstruction.
- If you are allergic to the ingredients in Tapentadol.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their physician before using these tablets.
It is important to follow dosage guidance carefully to avoid overdose or underdose.
The dosage guidance will vary depending on your individual circumstances, such as your age, weight, and medical condition.
What if you Missed a Dose?
If you forget to take a dosage, do so as soon as you recall. To catch up, do not increase the dose.
What are the overdose symptoms of Aspadol 200mg?
The overdose symptoms can include:
- Slow breathing
- Weak pulse
When should I take Aspadol 200 mg?
It should be taken as directed by your doctor. The recommended dosage is one tablet every 4 to 6 hours, as needed for pain.
Side Effects of Aspadol 200:
Common Side effects are:
- Muscle discomfort or stiffness
- Redness of the face, neck, & arms
- Stomach discomfort
- Unusual drowsiness
- difficulty urinating
- feeling of sluggishness
- Constipation, (to relieve eat a high-fiber diet, drink plenty of water, and exercise).
If one of these adverse effects persists or worsens, contact your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
What are the drug interactions of Aspadol ?
It can interact with other medications, so it is important to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking. Some of the medications that can interact include:
- Other opioids, such as morphine and hydrocodone
- MAO inhibitors, such as selegiline and tranylcypromine
- Antidepressants, such as amitriptyline and nortriptyline
- Anticonvulsants, such as gabapentin and pregabalin
- Sleeping pills, such as diazepam and zolpidem
- Muscle relaxants, such as baclofen and carisoprodol
Aspadol 200 mg is a powerful extended release pain medication that can be effective in treating moderate to severe chronic agony. However, it is important to take the medicine safely and to be aware of the potential side effects.
People suffering from lower back pain, arthritis, dental problems, depression or incidental causes can get their medicine delivered at their doorstep without worrying about stepping out.
What is tapentadol used for?
Tapentadol tablets are used to relieve acute (IR) or chronic (ER) pain that ranges from mild to severe.
- Immediate-release tablets are used for discomfort that starts suddenly, and is expected to go away when the cause is treated.
- Extended-release tablets are used to treat chronic pain that does not get better on its own.
Is Aspadol 200mg addictive?
Yes, it can be addictive.
How quickly does the medication work?
Aspadol’s pain-relieving effect takes roughly 30 minutes after consumption and can lasts for up to 12 hours.
Can this medicine cause a serious allergic reaction?
However, get medical help right away if you have swelling, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, or other symptoms of a serious allergic reaction.
What are extended release tablets?
Extended-release tablets (ER) are medicinal drugs which are designed to release the active drug over an prolonged period of time, generally 12 or 24 hours. This permits for fewer daily doses and may assist to enhance patient compliance.
ER tablets are used for a variety of conditions, including:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Migraine headaches
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Acute v/s Chronic Pain:
Acute pain is a sudden, sharp pain that lasts for a short period of time, usually less than 6 months. It is often caused by an injury, surgery, or illness. Acute pain serves as a warning to the body that something is wrong and needs to be addressed.
Chronic pain is pain that lasts for more than 6 months. It is often caused by a chronic condition, such as arthritis, cancer, or back pain. Chronic pain can also be caused by nerve damage or injury.
What are the alternatives to Aspadol 200?
Etadol 100 mg
180 Pills, 360 Pills, 90 Pills